Solitaire, also known as Patience, frequently refers to single player card games with the goal of sorting the cards in a specific manner. Although typically a solo game, it’s possible to play solitaire cooperatively or competitively (race), with more than one player.
These are five top solitaire games, played by millions of people, all around the world.
· Klondike Solitaire is a classic solitaire variant. Klondike is perhaps the most best-known solitaire game in the world, partly because it’s included as a free game in major computer operating systems. Almost all card players know the rules of Klondike. Keep in mind, not all Klondike games are solvable! Playing the game involves a good deal of guesswork, and is the reason why you can’t win every Klondike game you play.
· FreeCell Solitaire, invented by Paul Alfille, is a highly addictive card game. FreeCell is very skill-dependent and fun to play. Nearly all games of FreeCell can be solved with perfect play, and it is quite rare to find FreeCell deals that are unsolvable. For some people, it makes FreeCell a much more interesting game than other more popular solitaire variants, such as Klondike, where luck plays a large factor in winning the game. With FreeCell, your winning depends mostly on experience and skill. การเล่นบาคาร่า
· Pyramid Solitaire is another fun solitaire card game, with a very unique pyramid shaped opening tableau. There is a huge component of luck involved and certain techniques that can be used to significantly increase your winning chances. The goal of pyramid solitaire is to eliminate all the cards from the talon and the tableau. Cards in Pyramid are removed in pairs if the combined total is thirteen, with the exception of Kings, as they are valued as 13 on their own. You are only allowed to remove cards when they’re completely visible (i.e. if the whole card is exposed, with no other cards covering a portion of them).
· Spider Solitaire is also among the most popular solitaire variants in the world. Spider is often referred as the ‘King of all solitaires’. It is an exciting game and must be learned like other solitaire types. At first glance, this time-consuming and challenging game looks a bit too complex. However, it is quite easy once you get the hang of it. You will find a version of Spider included in most Microsoft operating systems.
· Golf Solitaire (also known as Forty Thieves) is a challenging solitaire variant, requiring good prediction and a great deal of luck! Whilst it’s not possible to win all Golf games, with enough experience and skill you can improve your chance of winning. In Golf Solitaire, Aces and Kings each have special roles.